Re: XSL Stylesheet for Rendering OWL Ontologies in RDF/XML-ABBREV?

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:53:46 +0900
To: "David Price" <david.price@eurostep.com>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi David, thanks for HTML presentation example. Looks interesting.

2008/5/18, David Price <david.price@eurostep.com>:
> we could not get Protege to output regular XML. The source for the example
> ontologies at your site seems to be very regular. How did you make that
> happen?

I make most ontologies manually (with help of custom script). I'm not
an expert in Protege, but I think its latest version has output option
to select either RDF/XML or RDF/XML-ABBREV. The latter option
generates fairly straightforward XML file. Have you tried that ?

cheers,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkanzaki@gmail.com"].