Re: XSL Stylesheet for Rendering OWL Ontologies in RDF/XML-ABBREV?

Thanks!
Do you think you could expand your license from GPL to LPGL or Creative
Commons 3.0?

I am no expert in OSS licensing, but I am pretty sure that some
potential users will fear that linking their ontology to your
GPL-licensed stylesheet may make the ontology become GPL, which in turn
may make commercial users of the ontology fear that creating instance
data that is linked to the ontology also becomes GPL.

Again, I am not an expert, and I am also sure that OSS terminology like
"linking" and "derived works" are unclear when the software exchanged is
an ontology and not typical programming code.
But it would help a lot if users were on the safe side.

So I would be very happy if you could consider changing from GPL to LPGL
or CC 3.0.

Best
Martin

martin hepp