Re: XSL Stylesheet for Rendering OWL Ontologies in RDF/XML-ABBREV?

Very nice work! I have to publish small OWL fragments in an ISO standard and
this will be tremendously helpful. We've tried doing something similar as
part of an OASIS standard and ended up moving away from RDFXML-ABBREV because
we could not get Protege to output regular XML. The source for the example
ontologies at your site seems to be very regular. How did you make that
happen?

FWIW here's a rough HTML presentation generated from our OASIS project
quick-and-dirty XSLT:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/plcs/dexlib/R1/dexlib/data/refdata/sys/class_exp.htm#urn:plcs:rdl:std:Access_description

Ignore the comments about EXPRESS as we're using OWL to extend a schema
originally written in another language. That also explains the text format
we're presenting which is aimed to look a bit like the EXPRESS text format.

Cheers,
David

--
Mobile +44 7788 561308 UK +44 2087473900 Skype +1 336 283 0606

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099 Registered
Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ