Re: Managing Co-reference (Was: A Semantic Elephant?)

All,

A little diversion from the main thread.

When a private discussion becomes public we should try to use some clear
indicator in the "Subject Line" to indicate (or remind) members of that
the private conversation has gone public. It isn't always obvious that
mailing lists are part of the conversation by meticulously scouring a
lengthy cc.  list. Maybe something like [Public discussion] Semantic
Elephant .... will do.

mail based information streams.

For those who picked up my comments to Kendall re. Owlgres and Virtuoso,
please note that I assumed a small cc. list not the entire semweb
mailing list :-(

Kingsley

--

Regards,