Re: citation on triple size

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:11:12 +0000
To: "editor@content-wire.com" <editor@content-wire.com>, "semantic-web@w3c.org" <semantic-web@w3c.org>

Yes, the blog has gone, but Google cache still has it:

Looks like the guy at http://www.xml.com/pub/au/89
Who runs metacognition, which has links to the dead blog.

My comments?:
It's pretty hard to construct a graph of any interest with more nodes than edges.
Triple size is usually 3, but can often be 4 (especially for sufficiently large values of 3).