Re: citation on triple size

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:11:12 +0000
To: "editor@content-wire.com" <editor@content-wire.com>, "semantic-web@w3c.org" <semantic-web@w3c.org>

Yes, the blog has gone, but Google cache still has it:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:6x6nhmZInsYJ:copia.ogbuji.net/blog/keyword/rdf%2Bdatabase+%22performance+analysis+made+across+RDF+implementations%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Looks like the guy at http://www.xml.com/pub/au/89
Who runs metacognition, which has links to the dead blog.
http://metacognition.info/Publications

My comments?:
It's pretty hard to construct a graph of any interest with more nodes than edges.
Triple size is usually 3, but can often be 4 (especially for sufficiently large values of 3).