citation on triple size

From: <editor@content-wire.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:48:22 +0700
To: <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Hello again...

I wonder if anyone has any comment on the quote below -

I have lost the author of the quote, cannot access the post anymore
anyone on this list is to be credited for this? anyone disagrees?
thanks
PDM

The size of a graph is the number of edges and the order of a graph is the number of nodes within the graph. RDF is a Resource Description Framework (to represent what is known about a resource) so itís not surprising that RDF graphs will almost always have a much larger size than order. Itís also not surprising that most performance analysis made across RDF implementations focus mostly on triple size.[i]

http://copia.ogbuji.net/blog/2005-10-28/Addressing