Semantic Web Logo

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:47:18 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org

The new logo has been created as a high level image to represent the
Semantic Web, and the technology buttons have been designed to create
consistent branding for all of the standards that make up the Semantic Web.
Going forwards we are planning to create pictograms of the standards for
t-shirts, mugs, etc. In that context, you'll be seeing the familiar blue
RDF triple again.

Please let me know if you have any comments or considerations by Friday, as
we'll be updating the Semantic Web FAQ with this information then.