Re: Semantic Web Logo

Susie M Stephens wrote:
> Please let me know if you have any comments or considerations by Friday, as
> we'll be updating the Semantic Web FAQ with this information then.

I'm sorry to be redundant but you didn't change the usage policy. Does
it mean you won't change it? Or that you're discussing internally
(before the official release) whether to change or not?

I believe the members of this list have made their positions quite clear
about the issue that as an open organization the W3C shouldn't have such
license.

Anyway, that's just my opinion...

--renato