Re: Are current RDF tools ready for this use case?

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 02:53:36 -0400
Cc: <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Mark Kennedy <MKennedy@fool.com>

We in the HCLS interest group have used Virtuoso as well and can
recommend it. In our case we have ~350M triples and a relatively
complex model. Depending on the query and the state of the cache
performance runs from <1second for simple queries to seconds and up
for more complex queries.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/Banff2007Demo

YMMV,
-Alan