Re: Are current RDF tools ready for this use case?

We in the HCLS interest group have used Virtuoso as well and can
recommend it. In our case we have ~350M triples and a relatively
complex model. Depending on the query and the state of the cache
performance runs from <1second for simple queries to seconds and up
for more complex queries.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/Banff2007Demo

YMMV,
-Alan