Re: Are current RDF tools ready for this use case?

On 26/06/2007 18:28, Mark Kennedy wrote:
> In my mind, the ideal system would support:
>
> *	The ability to store large numbers of triples, scalable to
> hundreds of millions.
> *	Would be clusterable for redundancy.
> *	Could be accessed via HTTP for easy integration into a variety
> of platforms.
> *	Would be highly performant in regards to querying.

This sounds like a good fit for my company's semantic web platform. See
http://www.talis.com/platform for overview and white paper. Feel free to
contact me for more detailed information.

Ian
--
work - http://www.talis.com/platform
play - http://iandavis.com/blog