Re: What if an URI also is a URL

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:30:34 -0600, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org> wrote:

> "That which is denoted by 'i' in
> <http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card>

So I'm a bit confused by this.  If you parse the above document, as far as
I can tell, there is no node that has *any* attribute who's value is "i".

A simple test:
http://personplacething.info/service/proxy/?debug=true&return-xml-from-uri=http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card&return-doc-id=i

So by "That which is denoted by 'i' in
http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card" what is 'i' then referring to
exactly?

Somebody care to clue me in?

NOTE: The above uses the service description file[1] and semweb
transformation file[2] which parses the document, looks for any attribute
who's value is 'i', and returns a copy of it's containing element and all
of its children if it exists as well as a copy of the entire document in
the response message.
[1]
http://personplacething-info.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/public_web/service/proxy/service.op
[2]