Re: What if an URI also is a URL

Run this instead

  cwm http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card --ntriples | less

which will very clearly reveal the structure of rdf . If you want a
more human readable version run

  cwm http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card | less

that uses N3 output. It will become a lot clearer then where the i is
hanging out.

cwm is a python script you can download from here

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/cwm.html

Henry