Re: vCard Meeting 7/18 - 2 ET?

Hello, we are creating a semantic bus prototype [1] with numerous semantic
services on it and our architecture [2] is very similar to gnowsis [3] and
NEPOMUK [4]. Our main reference semantic service is an address book tool. We
are at the beginning and we are very interesting about vCard progress, but
we have chosen the FOAF vocabulary yet [5].

[1] http://code.google.com/p/semap/
[2] http://dulanov.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/semap_en.png
[3] http://www.gnowsis.org/
[4] http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/xwiki/