vCard Meeting 7/18 - 2 ET?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:45:45 -0400
To: Garret Wilson <garret@globalmentor.com>
Cc: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com>, semantic-web@w3.org

I do think we should give people longer notice, but I'm glad to hear
there's interest. Anyone else interested?

I think first order of business would be to get some test-cases together
and to see if Garrett's earlier compromise between using Lists and
Norm's use of properties in the vCard ontology works.

Also, I'd like to push out vCard within a month or two - so this is
going to be some relatively intense work. Do people like that time and
want to keep it, if needed, regular? Anyone object?

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426