Re: vCard Meeting 7/18 - 2 ET?

If you happen to use Java, as do gnowsis and NEPOMUK, you may be
interested in
aperture.sourceforge.net. It is a framework for getting data and
metadata as RDF.

Aperture will move to the Nepomuk NIE [2] ontology soon, where we have
further formalized vCard [3], vCalendar, and many other things. We have
made some suggestions[4] on the calendar-dev mailinglist for needed
bugfixes of [1], but the list is hibernated, and then we decided to roll
our own.

 From my point: NIE is a good basis to build such applications as you
want, I recommend it!

download ontology from here:
http://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/repos/trunk/ontologies/nie/output/

NIE is fixed, but not published properly yet (no rdf at the namespace).
use at own risk for now. It will be fixed once we have the Aperture
implementation moved to use NIE (nothing is as good as a standard thats
implemented)

best
Leo

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/ical
[2]
http://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/repos/trunk/ontologies/nie/htmldocs/nie.html
[3]
http://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/repos/trunk/ontologies/nie/htmldocs/nco.html
[4]
http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?type-index=www-rdf-calendar&index-type=t&keywords=antoni&search=Search

It was Dmitry Ulanov who said at the right time 17.07.2007 07:02 the
following words: