Re: Cool URIs, the Semantic Web and Everything

Just to make a small syntactic issue about RDFa clearer, it may help in
the discussion...

In RDFa, I can say:

and that would yield, as expected

<THEBASEURI#q> bla:bla <ttp://some.thing.here>.

and it is *not* a requirement (as far as I know:-) that there must be an
XHTML element in the file with an @id="q".

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/