Re: ANN: D2R Server publishing the DBLP Bibliography as Linked Data (Semantic Web grows 10%)

From: Damian Steer <pldms@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:42:05 +0000
To: semantic-web@w3.org

On 5 Nov 2006, at 16:51, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:

> We discussed it non #swig before and after
>  http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/2006-11-04#T21-59-35
>
> I liked your proposal to change the seeAlso to moreData, now
> implemented -- thanks you!

I'm not sure I understand the point of moreData. It's supposed to be
weaker than the (weak already) seeAlso, to the point where it's a
relation which doesn't relate subject to object? ("Further
information that may or may not be related to the subject resource")

If you want to mention a resource why not just mention it (:foo a
rdfs:Resource)? Or :foo a :InterestingPlaceToLook?

Damian