Re: ANN: D2R Server publishing the DBLP Bibliography as Linked Data (Semantic Web grows 10%)

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:54:51 +0100
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org, tabulator@csail.mit.edu
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>

On 5 Nov 2006, at 17:51, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
> We discussed it non #swig before and after
>  http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/2006-11-04#T21-59-35
>
> I liked your proposal to change the seeAlso to moreData, now
> implemented -- thanks you!
>
> I now have an owl:sameAs my ID in DBLP in my FOAF file, and as of
> the *latest* (svn 2333) version it works in tabulator.
>
> I think we should set up a http://www.w3.org/2006/link namespace
> for bits and
> pieces like this, and some things the tabulator already puts in its
> own random ns.

+1.

Who would maintain the namespace?

I made up a new namespace for :moreData at [1] because I didn't know
where to put it. It has a vocabulary document at [2]. I guess that
could serve as a (trivial) starting point for the link: namespace doc
at w3.org.

Richard

[1] http://richard.cyganiak.de/2006/link#moreData
[2] http://richard.cyganiak.de/2006/link/index.n3