Semantic Web and other Human Languages?

From: iris garden <iris2000sa@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 04:42:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Cc: semanticweb@yahoogroups.com
Hi

I want to ask about the Semantic Web use in other Human Languages. I know that most Semantic Web Applications are oriented toward the English speaking people. I wonder if there are papers, projects, communities handling SW in other languages such as French, Chines, Hebrew, etc.
I also want to know the portion of these languages compared to English, and any issues or challenges facing the different SW language interoperability.

Thank you
Iris

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.