Re: Semantic Web and other Human Languages?

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale.popolizio@websemantico.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:35:46 +0200
Cc: iris garden <iris2000sa@yahoo.com>
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Iris,
Websemantico.org [1] is the Italian resource about Semantic Web;
"semanticblog" [2] is its blog about Sem Web news, ideas and activities;
"semanticweb" [3] is its list.

~ pasquale

[1] http://www.websemantico.org
[2] http://www.websemantico.org/semanticblog

Pasquale Popolizio - coordinator: Websemantico.org