Re: rdf-utils 0.2: support for diff and patch

If model RSync is what you're looking for, the code in the
RDFContextTool lib ( http://www.dbin.org/RDFContextTools.php but the
code to use is really the one on the CVS) allows building a
fantastically efficent one for RDF graphs (RDF RSync or R2Sync).
Experimental results look really nice and the procedure is based
exclusively on RDF theory (and the Minimum Self contained Graph theory
[1], also used for digitally signign such fragments), not on the way
some DB decides to store the graph (e.g. some DB specific
de/serialization idiosyncrasy).
I just need to find some time after the DBin release to get it out in in
the public, but if someone is in urgent need of traffic efficient
syncronization, please msg me I might be able to help right away  :-)

Giovanni

[1] G. Tummarello, C. Morbidoni, P. Puliti, F. Piazza, "RDF signing
supporting resource centric requests" Proceedings of the Poster track,
ESWC 2005.
http://semedia.deit.univpm.it/submissions/ESWC2005_Poster/ESWC2005_signignRDF.pdf