Patterns and Examples Overview documents

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 01:32:34 +0100
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

I took ACTION-73 to write a patterns and examples.xml to HTML transform
and ACTION-75 to make a rollup report for classification of our examples,
which I've made a start on:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/

each pattern and example URI now have a RDDL document,
along with a table which shows how well the patterns work
against the examples (badly ATM) as well as the results of
validating our instance example documents against the
instance schemas (some issues)

Paul