From: public-xsd-databinding-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xsd-databinding-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
paul.downey@bt.com
Sent: 24 October 2006 01:33
To: public-xsd-databinding@w3.org
Subject: Patterns and Examples Overview documents

I took ACTION-73 to write a patterns and examples.xml to HTML transform
and ACTION-75 to make a rollup report for classification of our
examples, which I've made a start on:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/

each pattern and example URI now have a RDDL document, along with a
table which shows how well the patterns work against the examples (badly
ATM) as well as the results of validating our instance example documents
against the instance schemas (some issues)

Paul