Re: ISSUE-18: Schema Authoring Styles

It'd be very helpful to understand what problems people had: whether they
are implementation problems that have been overcome or whether they are
intrinsic schema problems.

Schema already requires too many global/named components, which already
gives schema authors a hard time. If they blindly believe that all types
should be global, it'll make things even harder.

I'm not drawing a conclusion that this is a bad advice. Just think we
should understand the issues better before making a decision.

Thanks,
Sandy Gao
XML Parser Development, IBM Canada
(1-905) 413-3255