W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec@w3.org > September 2012

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 4 September 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 21:36:10 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <72C0631E-89F9-4344-9932-E130F4BB6F9F@nokia.com>
Agenda: W3C XML Security WG Distributed Meeting 4 September 2012 Distributed Meeting

Logistics details and links to information at the bottom of this email.

1) Administrivia: Scribe confirmation, Agenda review,  Liaisons, Announcements.

2) Minutes Approval

Approve minutes, 28 August 2012

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Aug/att-0034/minutes-2012-08-28.html

Proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 28 August 2012 are approved.

3) PAG Update

Update on PAG status

4) Editorial updates

XML Signature 1.1 updates: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/0000.html (Frederick)

XML Encryption 1.1 updates: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/0001.html (Frederick)

XML Security Algorithms Cross Reference updates: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Sep/0002.html (Frederick)

Did not update SP800-56A reference to new draft version, as we have normative reference to final material.

5) Interop status

update on interop?

6) Roadmap update

defer until next week

7 Open Action and Issue review

7a) Open Actions

ACTION-883: Frederick Hirsch to Review C14N 20 test cases document

ACTION-902: Scott Cantor to Check whether he can resource an additional implementer (Brent) to complete implementation and interop of XML Signature 1.1 X509Digest; DEREncodedKeyValue, KeyInfoReference, to eliminate issue of same author and to obtain two implementations for these

ACTION-903: Pratik Datta to Look into creating KeyInfoReference implementation and interop with Scott

ACTION-907: Frederick Hirsch to Update xml enc reference for SP800-56A

7b) Close Pending actions

These will be closed after the meeting unless concern raised before  or  during meeting. Please review in advance of meeting.

ACTION-904: Frederick Hirsch to Follow up to fix formatting of XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1 schema and examples

ACTION-905: Frederick Hirsch to Edit XML Encryption 1.1 to change RSA 1.5 from Required to Optional

ACTION-906: Frederick Hirsch to Update XML Signature for key size language changes

ACTION-908: Frederick Hirsch to Update XML Encryption 1.1 to move AES Key Wrap with Padding algorithm material to an informative appendix

7c) Issue review

[OPEN] ISSUE-233 : Fix in XML Signature and cross-reference advice about 2010 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/233 

This can be closed with completion of ACTION-906

[OPEN] ISSUE-91 : ECC can't be REQUIRED ; on [XML Security - General] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/91 

[OPEN] ISSUE-122 : Explain peformance improvements and rationale, relationship to earlier work, document, benchmarks ; on [XML Signature 2.0] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/122 

8) Other Business

9) Adjourn

Logistics Info:

10-12:00 am Eastern Time
Information on meeting times in various time zones:
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#phone

Zakim Bridge:
+1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')

IRC Chat: irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec

Web-based IRC (member-only): <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=xmlsec>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  restricted  to registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.

Scribe Instructions: <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

Liaison information: <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#coordination

Publication Status available at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

Roadmap at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap>
---

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG
Received on Monday, 3 September 2012 21:36:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 3 September 2012 21:36:44 GMT