W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec@w3.org > June 2012

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 12 June 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:46:08 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <15580921-D60B-4375-8E40-A8FA573AF2AE@nokia.com>
Agenda: W3C XML Security WG Distributed Meeting 12 June  2012 Distributed Meeting

Logistics details and links to information at the bottom of this email.

1) Administrivia: Scribe confirmation, Agenda review,  Liaisons, Announcements.

Publishing moratoria for rest of 2012: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012May/0011.html

PAG update

2) Minutes Approval

Approve minutes, 29 May 2012

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012May/att-0010/minutes-2012-05-29.html

Proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 29 May 2012 are approved.

3) AES-192-GCM, ISSUE-231

Added to XML Encryption 1.1 editors draft and XML Security Algorithms Cross-Reference

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Jun/0005.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Agree to add AES-192-GCM to XML Encryption 1.1 to correct omission

4) XML Encryption 1.1 interop

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Jun/0002.html (Scott)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Jun/0007.html (Scott)

other updates?

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core1-interop/Overview.src.html

5) Next steps for XML Signature 1.1 interop

Number of tests remain open, see http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core1-interop/Overview.src.html

Status review, other updates?

6) Open Action and Issue review

6a) Open Actions

ACTION-238: Thomas Roessler to Draft proposal to add identifiers for ECDSA-RIPEMD, RSA-WHIRLPOOL, ECDSA-WHIRLPOOL to XML Security Algorithms Cross-Reference (follow up to ACTION-222)

ACTION-717: Pratik Datta to Document the Performance improvements with 2.0

ACTION-883: Frederick Hirsch to Review C14N 20 test cases document

ACTION-887: Hal Lockhart to Draft text on HMAC truncation for XML Signature best practices

6b) Close Pending actions

These will be closed after the meeting unless concern raised before  or  during meeting. Please review in advance of meeting.

none

6c) Issue review

[OPEN] ISSUE-231 : AES192-GCM missing in XML Encryption 1.1 ; on [XML Encryption 1.1] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/231 

[OPEN] ISSUE-91 : ECC can't be REQUIRED ; on [XML Security - General] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/91 

[OPEN] ISSUE-122 : Explain peformance improvements and rationale, relationship to earlier work, document, benchmarks ; on [XML Signature 2.0] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/122 

7) Other Business

8) Adjourn

Logistics Info:

10-12:00 am Eastern Time
Information on meeting times in various time zones:
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#phone

Zakim Bridge:
+1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')

IRC Chat: irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec

Web-based IRC (member-only): <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=xmlsec>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  restricted  to registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.

Scribe Instructions: <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

Liaison information: <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#coordination

Publication Status available at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

Roadmap at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap>
---

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG
Received on Monday, 11 June 2012 23:46:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 11 June 2012 23:46:41 GMT