Re: Encryption 1.1 interop Qs

From: Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 17:59:58 +0000
To: Pratik Datta <pratik.datta@oracle.com>, "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
On 6/9/12 2:21 AM, "Pratik Datta" <pratik.datta@oracle.com> wrote:

>Are you using the correct parameters for RSA-OAEP ?   There is a
>DigestMethod parameter and a MGF parameter.

Yes, I do have code that I've tested in the past that handles SHA-256 in
the digest method. It's possible that isn't working as intended, but
before I spent the time I wanted to double check, and I needed to ask
about the AES-192 thing anyway.

>If you want I can generate a different algorithm combination and you can
>see if it works for you.

If it's not a lot of trouble for you, generating that same test case using
SHA-1 in the DigestMethod would be appreciated, that way I know what to
spend my time on.

Thanks,