RE: Encryption 1.1 interop Qs

From: Pratik Datta <pratik.datta@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 23:21:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@osu.edu>, public-xmlsec@w3.org
Scott,
I had created those samples with our implementation, so they should work.

Are you using the correct parameters for RSA-OAEP ?   There is a DigestMethod parameter and a MGF parameter.

If you want I can generate a different algorithm combination and you can see if it works for you.

I hadn't realized that the AES-192 GCM algorithm was missing from the spec. I think it must be an oversight.

Pratik