updated editors draft: "Functional Explanation of Changes in XML Encryption 1.1"

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:02:27 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the editors draft of "Functional Explanation of Changes in XML Encryption 1.1" to reflect the added security consideration section in XML Encryption 1.1

Added
[[
	 Added new security consideration section on Backward Compatibility attacks.
]]

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core1-explain/Overview.html#sec-SecurityConsiderationChanges

I will ask that we resolve to publish this as an updated Note in conjunction with the PR transition, as part of the resolutions on tomorrow's XML Security WG call.