Re: updated XML Encryption 1.1 editors draft for 6.1.3 security consideration

yes I did, also in #3. I've updated the draft, thanks for catching this.

also added references for  [XMLENC-PKCS15-ATTACK] and [XMLENC-CBC-ATTACK]

see revision: http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/Overview.html#sec-backwards-compatibility-attacks