Updated "XML Security Algorithm Cross-Reference" editors draft

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:21:39 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated "XML Security Algorithm Cross-Reference" editors draft.

It was last published 5 January 2012, so we are due for an update, and I suggest publishing it as a Note in conjunction with the PR publications.

Changes are listed in the status section - I have also created a redline against the last publication, linked from the status section.

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-algorithms/Overview.html#sotd

Please review so we can agree to Note publication tomorrow. Please note any corrections on this public list.

thanks