W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec@w3.org > April 2012

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 24 April 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:15:09 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <5FE88953-3090-402F-A95B-F2CEFA65C98F@nokia.com>
Agenda: W3C XML Security WG Distributed Meeting 24 April 2012 Distributed Meeting

Logistics details and links to information at the bottom of this email.

1) Administrivia: Scribe confirmation, Agenda review,  Liaisons, Announcements.

Please respond on public list with any interest in EXI canonicalization, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Apr/0005.html (Taki)

2) Minutes Approval

Approve minutes, 3 April 2012

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Apr/att-0004/minutes-2012-04-03.html

Proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 3 April 2012 are approved.

3)  Draft XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1 interop test reports

Updated, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2012Apr/0006.html (Frederick)

also corrected Encryption interop test resport for participants: 

XML Signature 1.1 Interop Test Report

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core1-interop/Overview.src.html

XML Encryption 1.1 Interop Test Report

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core1-interop/Overview.src.html

Please review.

4) Interop Planning

4a) XML Signature 1.1, XML Encryption 1.1: Additional implementation information for untested features or specs?

Future decision: remove features and revisit Last Call and CR?

4b) XML Security Generic Hybrid Ciphers

http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-xmlsec-generic-hybrid-20110303/

Test cases, interop, or future decision to not progress spec...

4c) XML Signature Properties

http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-xmldsig-properties-20110303/

Widget interop sufficient? http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/imp-report/

5) XML Security 2.0

Discussion?

6) Open Action and Issue review

6a) Open Actions

ACTION-238: Thomas Roessler to Update the proposal associated with ACTION-222 and send to list.

ACTION-717: Pratik Datta to Document the Performance improvements with 2.0

ACTION-865: Frederick Hirsch to Contact parties re participation in interop for 2.0

ACTION-883: Frederick Hirsch to Review C14N 20 test cases document

6b) Close Pending actions

These will be closed after the meeting unless concern raised before  or  during meeting. Please review in advance of meeting.

ACTION-880: Pratik Datta to Contact sean regarding signature 1.1 interop and whether x509 enhancements were implemented

ACTION-881: Frederick Hirsch to Ask magnus re xml encryption 1.1 test cases document

ACTION-882: Frederick Hirsch to Ask bruce rich about xml encryption 1.1 interop

6c) Issue review

[OPEN] ISSUE-91 : ECC can't be REQUIRED ; on [XML Security - General] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/91 

[OPEN] ISSUE-122 : Explain peformance improvements and rationale, relationship to earlier work, document, benchmarks ; on [XML Signature 2.0] 
/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/122 

7) Other Business

8) Adjourn

Logistics Info:

10-12:00 am Eastern Time
Information on meeting times in various time zones:
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#phone

Zakim Bridge:
+1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')

IRC Chat: irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec

Web-based IRC (member-only): <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=xmlsec>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  restricted  to registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.

Scribe Instructions: <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

Liaison information: <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#coordination

Publication Status available at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

Roadmap at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap>
---

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG
Received on Monday, 23 April 2012 20:15:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 23 April 2012 20:15:43 GMT