Re: proposed change to Suite B wiki text

We also discussed removing the Generic Hybrid Cipher reference ( I forgot to do in this revision), so that should be considered an additional revision

also Cynthia asks whether we should remove link to algorithms cross reference. I suggest it probably doesn't need to be referenced here, but it probably doesn't hurt.