proposed change to Suite B wiki text

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:55:43 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Cynthia proposed a write up on Suite B for the interop wiki, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0006.html

On our last teleconference we discussed that some found it confusing whether the REQUIRED and OPTIONAL terms in this write up referred to Suite B or XML Security.

I created an update to the proposal to address this concern, attached are a red-line and clean version.

Please review so we can decide by Tuesday if this is acceptable to put on the wiki. Other suggested changes are welcome.

For Tracker, this should complete ACTION-803