Re: 2.0 exclusions

Canonical XML 2.0 states that in the exclusion list, "These attribute nodes should not be namespace declaration or attributes in the xml namespace."

so I guess the sentence should read: "Only regular attributes can be excluded, not attributes that are namespace declarations or in the xml namespace."

agreed?