Canonical XML 2.0 - proposed edit to section 1.3

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 21:00:12 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Section 1.3 of Canonical XML 2.0 outlines some issues, including those with relative URI references.

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/c14n-20/#sec-Limitations

This section ends with the following:

"While these limitations are not severe, it would be possible to resolve them in a future version of XML canonicalization if, for example, a new version of XPath were created based on the XML Information Set [XML-INFOSET] currently under development at the W3C."

However, since XML Security 2.0 *is* the new version, including the new XPath profile, this sentence is misleading.

I suggest we simply remove this sentence.  Does anyone have a better suggestion?