RE: Draft minutes 2010-11-30

From: Martin, Cynthia E. <cemartin@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:15:01 -0500
To: Magnus Nystrom <mnystrom@microsoft.com>, "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Thanks for the status update.

Regards, Cynthia Martin/MITRE

-----Original Message-----
From: public-xmlsec-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xmlsec-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Magnus Nystrom
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:35 AM
To: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com; public-xmlsec@w3.org
Subject: RE: Draft minutes 2010-11-30

not make the call today), the status of the McGraw draft is that it was
approved by the IESG for publication in July
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc/ballot/) ,
but the approval notice has not yet been sent...this is in the hands of Tim
Polk, one of the two Security Area Directors. I did send an email to Tim
about this two weeks ago but no response yet. Will ping him again.