RE: Draft minutes 2010-11-30

From: Magnus Nystrom <mnystrom@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:34:44 +0000
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
In response to one discussion in the minutes on Suite B (I am sorry I could not make the call today), the status of the McGraw draft is that it was approved by the IESG for publication in July (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc/ballot/) , but the approval notice has not yet been sent...this is in the hands of Tim Polk, one of the two Security Area Directors. I did send an email to Tim about this two weeks ago but no response yet. Will ping him again.