Re: ACTION-511: XML Encryption Media Type Registration

Thomas

To clarify, does this mean that we should expect the XML Encryption
draft media type registration section to change as the process
continues, or should we expect what is in that XML Encryption section
to remain stable? (e.g. should we expect contact to change from "web-
human at w3.org" or is that fairly stable, etc?)

Thanks for taking care of this update.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia