ACTION-511: XML Encryption Media Type Registration

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 18:44:41 +0200
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, Joseph Reagle <reagle@mit.edu>
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I've looked into the procedures as documented in RFC 4288.  It seems like the right thing to do is to ask for an update of the media type registration once we have published the Last Call.  I've therefore gone ahead and made minimal changes to the registration section in the editor's draft of XML Encryption 1.1 (basically, changing the contact from Reagle and the XML Encryption WG to "W3C <web-human at w3.org>"). I'm also crossing t's and dotting i's internally on whether I'm missing any procedural steps.

I believe that this concludes ACTION-511.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>