Re: Editorial update - generic hybrid ciphers

From: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 07:51:47 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
To: ext Magnus Nystrom <mnystrom@microsoft.com>
Magnus

I've updated a corrected draft - fixing the errors you noted as well
as some additional internal references and table of contents formatting.

Thanks for looking at it so promptly.

Does the corrected draft look reasonable?

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/generic-hybrid-ciphers/Overview.html
  (may require browser reload)