RE: Editorial update - generic hybrid ciphers

From: Magnus Nystrom <mnystrom@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 04:12:04 +0000
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Hi Frederick,
Thanks for doing this. Unfortunately, I think some formatting was lost in the conversion. In particular, the procedures describing encryption/decryption for RSA-KEM and ECIES-KEM appear to have lost all formatting.

Also, there is a cross-reference missing in Section 4.2: "specified in Section and ..." -> "specified in Section 4.3 and ..."

Best,
-- Magnus