RE: Editorial update - generic hybrid ciphers

Hi Frederick,
Thanks for doing this. Unfortunately, I think some formatting was lost in the conversion. In particular, the procedures describing encryption/decryption for RSA-KEM and ECIES-KEM appear to have lost all formatting.

Also, there is a cross-reference missing in Section 4.2: "specified in Section and ..." -> "specified in Section 4.3 and ..."

Best,
-- Magnus