Re: respec save

From: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:25:55 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-xmlsec@w3.org Public List" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
To: ext Pratik Datta <pratik.datta@oracle.com>
ReSpec has some difficulty in this area.

You have to choose "Save as HTML (source)" then copy the material,
paste it manually into an empty html file and save that.

 > Overview.html
edit by pasting text, then save.

I've never had a character set issue with this.

I use Safari on a mac,  copy paste into my emacs buffer.