respec save

From: Pratik Datta <PRATIK.DATTA@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:49:54 -0800 (PST)
To: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: "public-xmlsec@w3.org Public List" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Frederick,

Which browser do you use for respec?

For me it doesn't work on Internet Explorer.

With Mozilla Firefox 3.6, I tried both the "Save as HTML" and the "Save as HTML (source)". The "Save as HTML" doesn't save the respec output, it just saves the original source i.e. before respect processing.  The "Save as HTML (source)" I see a text, but when I copy this into a text editor - (I am using eclipse as a text editor) then it gets special control characters for the copyright and registered symbol.

Can you tell me what mechanism you use to save the respec output?

Pratik