Updated XML Signature 2.0 with Conformance Section

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:38:11 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the XML Signature 2.0 editors draft [1] with a new conformance section, based on the previous proposal I sent to the list [2] as well as the feedback on our previous call [3].

I also took into account Scott's implementation note about  not including SHA1 [4].

The new conformance section is structured as follows:

[[
Conformance
	 10.1 Conformance requirements for both 2.0 mode and compatibility mode

		 10.1.1 Algorithm Identifiers and Implementation Requirements applicable to all modes

	 10.2 2.0 Conformance

		 10.2.1 2.0 Mode Algorithm Identifiers and Implementation Requirements

	 10.3 Compatibility Mode Conformance

		 10.3.1 Compatibility Mode Algorithm Identifiers and Implementation Requirements
]]

In conjunction with this change I removed the original section 6.1, " Algorithm Identifiers and Implementation Requirements"

Please review and note any changes needed on the list.

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/#sec-Conformance

Thanks

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Dec/0075.html

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Dec/0078.html

[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Dec/0079.html

For tracker this should complete ACTION-749