Update to XML Signature 2.0 editors draft

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 02:57:24 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the XML Signature 2.0 editors draft to move all the compatibility mode material to a separate section. I also modified the remaining material to attempt to remove reference to "2.0 Mode", using the phrase "XML SIgnature 2.0" where appropriate.

In addition, I added a feature to ReSpec so that we can now have portable section references. Instead of hard coding a section title and number, it will be generated from the following:

Thus a section can move and the numbering and title of references will be updated appropriately as long as the id does not change.

I have updated all the section references in XML Signature 2.0 along these lines.

Please review http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/

I'll stop editing the document now, so others can work on their actions. For tracker this should complete ACTION-746 and ACTION-752 (originally assigned to Scott).