Re: [ACTION-453] Review XML Enc v1.1

Ed

Thanks for the additional comments and the update on the action.

In general, if you think an action should be closed you should  mark
it as pending in tracker, then it will be. You should also send a
message to the list noting the resolution, and including ACTION-# in
the message so it is linked by tracker to the action. See the
instructions on the group page  at http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#actions
   If WG members don't do this changes in status will probably be lost.

I've gone ahead and marked ACTION-453 as pending.

I've updated the editors draft with these editorial comments, apart
from #3, since I think this reflects the registration as it was made
earlier.