Re: Key wrapping example in XML Encryption done? ISSUE-99

From: Magnus Nyström <magnus@rsa.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:25:35 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
cc: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
As far as I can tell this was about something else - the pretty convoluted
text in the introduction of the Symmetric Key Wrap section (previously
section 5.6, now 5.7). Thomas did provide new text for test which reads
much better and also contains a small example. If I am correct, I would
regard this issue ready to be closed.

-- Magnus