Re: Planning publication decision for 1.1 next Tuesday and status of Generic Hybrid Ciphers?

if no one objects, I suggest we incorporate the Hybrid Key material
into XML Encryption 1.1 as optional material, to avoid a plethora of
specifications

Any objection? Any reason not to do this?

If there is no objection, perhaps Magnus could edit the XML Encryption
draft appropriately before publication.