New proposal for Requirements document - ACTION-73 completed

From: Magnus Nyström <magnus@rsa.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:38:18 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
To: XML Security Working Group WG <public-xmlsec@w3.org>

Based on Frederick's feedback on my earlier proposal for ACTION-73, this
is my updated version, suggesting we can close this item (after wg review,
of course).

-- Magnus
--
Title:
------

XML Signature and Canonicalization: Requirements and Design Notes

XML Security Use Cases and Requirements

Scope/Content:
--------------
In order to have a consistent treatment of XML Enc as well as XML Sig and
simplify the layout of the text, I suggest changing the current scope/content
to:

1 Scope
2 Introduction
3 Principles
4 Usage scenarios
   4.1 XML signature
       (incl. canonicalization)
   4.2 XML encryption
5 XML Signature Design Requirements
  (to include canonicalization Design Requirements as already in the
   current Aug 20 draft)
    5.1 Fundamentals
    5.2 Design Options
    5.3 Requirements